Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Friday, April 15, 2022

RRR presents... THE ONLY MAN by A.S. Kelly - SPOTLIGHT!

HI guys!
Welcome back to Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers.


Today, we're shining the BOOK SPOTLIGHT on the latest title from author A.S. Kelly. You might recognize the name from your own reading lists, or perhaps a spotlight or two right here on my site, but whatever the case may be, it's another chance to get your bookishly excited for what could be your next favorite read! Are you ready? Are you set? Let's go...as we welcome Rachel's Random Resources and today's title in the spotlight...


The Only Man
by
A.S. Kelly


About the book...

I was a different man, once.
I was a man with only one woman on my mind – the only woman I wanted to hold in my arms.
I was her man.
But things change. Life changes you. Choices, mistakes, resentment: they all change you.
So do unkept promises.
We hurt each other. We loved each other, then hated each other, then missed each other, then grew apart.

And then…
One day, we found each other again.
At the wrong time, in the wrong place.
Because the two of us are wrong together – we’re too far apart, too incompatible.
We’re the main characters of a story that doesn’t belong to us.
But I still keep loving her, even though she hates me.
And she keeps hating herself, because she can’t help but love me.
And we keep searching for each other, even though we’re destined to lose each other.

I wish I could be a different man, just once.
I wish I could be the kind of man who’s ready to give everything for the woman he loves.
Someone who was ready to let her go.
Because I want her to be happy more than I want her to be mine.






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




A. S. Kelly was born in Italy but lives in Ireland with her husband, two children and a cat named Oscar.

She’s passionate about English literature, she’s a music lover and addicted to coffee.

She spends her days in a small village North of Dublin, looking for inspiration for her next stories.
Rainy Days is her debut novel.






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Special thanks to Rachel at Rachel's Random Resources for the chance to bring this tour to you. (THANKS!) For more information on this title, the author, this promotion, or those on the horizon, feel free to click through the links provided above. Be sure to check out the rest of the tour for more bookish fun!


Until next time, remember...if it looks good, READ IT!


No comments:

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader