Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Friday, June 4, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (10)


It's that time again!  Time for the BOOK BLOGGER HOP, brought to you by Jennifer over at Crazy-for-Books! This idea was created as another means of finding, sharing, and otherwise connecting those in the blogosphere! How can you participate? Check out the main post on Jennifer's page, add your blog name and link into the MckLinky, and get "hopping" over to the other sites listed to make those connections!

Now that I've spread the news, I'm off to "hop" on over to a few other sites!
Have a great weekend everyone!
 
Until next time....happy reading!
 

8 comments:

Jenn said...

I found you from the hop. So sorry about the loss of your furry friend. I lost my Roswell (the dog is my profile) this past January and I understand what you must be feeling.

http://jennyburd.blogspot.com/

Blueicegal ♥ said...

just thought id hop over to say hi ! and im so sorry for your loss stay strong:)

Janet Johnson said...

Found you at the hop! Very cute blog. Love it!
janetsumnerjohnson.blogspot.com

Audrey (holes In My brain) said...

Hey, i'm just another visiter from the Hop. your blog header is super cute! have a great weekend :)

Tammy said...

Just dropping by on the Book Hop. So sorry about your loss.

Anonymous said...

Just hopping by to say hello. Hope you have a great weekend and have time to stop by my blog too!

I ran and hugged my Mimi (my little terrier). So sorry for your loss.

Yesenia, Silly Little Game

Erika said...

i found you through the hop. i'm sorry for your loss- i know what it feels like to lose a furry friend :\

Rachel said...

Visiting via the hop! I love meeting fellow book bloggers and just wanted to say hello!

And the plot thickens...

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader