Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Monday, June 7, 2010

In My Shopping Bag (32)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.
Through her guidelines, your post does not actually have to be named the same and thus my post shall be..."In My Shopping Bag".  (just fits with the "foodie" theme a bit better in my humble opinion)
Let's take a peek inside my shopping bag from this past week....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For Review
Molly's Cue by Alison Acheson
(courtesy of Coteau Books)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Purchased
Overnight by Adele Griffin
The Complete Horowitz Horror by Anthony Horowitz
Finding Lubchenko by Michael Simmons
Duckling Ugly by Neal Shusterman
Glory by Jodi Lynn
Glory:  Shadow Tree by Jodi Lynn
The Bobbsey Twins Big Adventure at Home by Laura Lee Hope
Nancy Drew:  The Secret of Red Gate Farm by Carolyn Keene
Nancy Drew:  The Clue of the Broken Locket by Carolyn Keene



I Was a Teenage Popsicle by Bev Katz Rosenbaum
Ophie Out of Oz by Kathleen O'Dell
Audrey, Wait by Robin Benway



Nelly the Monser Sitter by Kes Gray
Wings:  The Mysterious Mr. Spines by Jason Lethcoe


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


That's all for now!
What did you get this week?  Do tell!

Until next time....happy reading!


7 comments:

Dazzling Mage said...

I like this cover of Audrey, Wait much more.

Great books! =)

Kris said...

Good looking stuff. I'll have to go look up 'I was a Teenage Popsicle' that one looks cute!

April (BooksandWine) said...

Audrey, Wait is super good. I think you should read that next!!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Wow. You busy girl. Quite the stack.

Gina said...

LOL. It looks like the popular vote is to work AUDREY, WAIT into my reading rotation next. Definitely considering it...thanks for the suggestion guys! ^_^

Vanessa said...

Audrey, Wait! was a fun, quick read. I like this cover better than they one I saw.

The1stdaughter said...

Wow! You really did go crazy with that book sale! Great finds!

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader