Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Roving Reader

Now just try telling me this doesn't look like fun...and the little quote "Magic is in the eye of the beholder" definitely sparked my interest...

Enchanted Glass
by
Diana Wynne Jones

Check it out!

6 comments:

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Oh, that does look good. I WILL check it out! :-)

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

What a great author!! I'm intrigued by any covers with a cute dog :)

Lover Of Romance said...

Sounds very interesting, I will have to look into it!!!

I have a award for you Here

Happy Reading!!

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

Lots of fun!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Fun cover!

Gina said...

Shannon O'Donnell: Doesn't it though?

Carrie: LOL. Same here...

Lover of Romance: Good deal...and wow, thanks for the award..congrat's on receiving it yourself as well! ^_^

Cleverly Inked: *smile*

Juju: *nods*

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader