Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Roving Reader

Is this not the PERFECT set for this time of year?
Seriously...a CAROLING kit!
How much fun would that be!
It comes with about 10 caroling books and a sing-a-long cd....now I'd just need the people to actually carol with.  Any takers?  (^_^)




** The Roving Reader is a MEME type feature created by yours truly to share those book covers spotted when out and about that catch your eye for one reason or another. Want to get in on the fun? You're welcome to use the MEME, just give a little credit love. Simply snap a picture of your recent find and post away! Happy reading! **
 

5 comments:

Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

I have never went caroling. It always looks so appealing in movies. If I was near you, I would go with you. :) We could bust into a show tune or two.

I was having a mini dance party just an hour ago to the cast of Glee singing My Life Would Suck without You.

It was glorious. I had the house to myself for two hours.!!!

Julie said...

That's so cool! I would SO love to go caroling this year!

The1stdaughter said...

Oh my! This is fantastic! I love it's a "Carol in a Box"! So fun! Great find!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Ooooo I want it :)

Gina said...

Michelle: Me neither...but it looks like fun! We could totally do the show tunes bit too. Glad you enjoyed the "me" time which can be at a premium especially during the holidays...and enjoy the new Glee addiction! ^_^

Julie: Wouldn't it be fun?

the1stdaughter: Thanks! ^_^

Juju: ^_^

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader